- Package contains: Europe Unlimited Data Package
- Operator : Please refer to Network Operator List
- Applicable areas: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- 500MB or 1GB daily high speed data usage, thereafter unlimited restricted speed data usage
- 24 hours is counted as 1 day and counted continuously starting from service activation
- Purchased plan can be used within 180 days from purchase
Upon successful confirmation of your payment, we require a minimum of one (1) working day for your purchase order to be processed.
(You will receive a message through WhatsApp / Email that your package has been purchased.)
Note: Before purchasing any of our products, kindly ensure that the sim card you are having is CMI Travel Sim Card. The purchased package does not work with other supplier’s Data Roaming Sim Cards and there shall be strictly no refund for any package purchased wrongly.
You may take a photo of the sim card and send it to us 1st for confirmation before making any purchase. Our customer service team will be glad to help you.
SIM Pack Description:
- CMI Global Data Sim is valid for every 12 months, provided there is a data package purchased once every 12 month.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days within West Malaysia and 5 to 10 working days for Sabah and Sarawak
Package Usage Guidelines:
- For multiple packages which expiry time is different, the package with earlier expiry time will be prioritized to activate.
- For multiple packages with same expiry time but different coverage, the package with less coverage will be prioritized to activate.
- For multiple packages with the same expiry time and coverage, the activation will be based on the subscription time, e.g. first subscribed package will be activated.